Escape Artist is thrilled to be able to offer our subscribers access to Paul Rosenberg’s Free-Man’s Perspective/Parallel Society Newsletter at a special introductory offer.
This is a newsletter unlike any other, focused on building a new way of life that makes the old way obsolete. You will gain a glimpse into the future by looking into the past and use this insight to make better decisions today.
Everyone knows that the world isn’t what it should be, but we’ve lacked a clear vision of a better way… a vision that’s anchored to a bright future rather than a mundane past.
Freeman’s Perspective and Parallel Society are where you’ll find this vision… in detail… every month.
Complaining, as we have painfully learned, doesn’t work. If it did, life on this planet would have become magical long ago. If we want our lives to change, we’ll need a clear sense of purpose, of direction, of moral certainty. Nothing less will be able to pull us through the thorns and weeds of an archaic past and into a better future.
That’s what Freeman’s Perspective and Parallel Society bring to you each month… with a 100% Risk-Free offer.
Here’s What Industry Legends Are Saying About It:
Doug Casey, Best-selling Author and International Speculator:
Free-Man’s Perspective is not only totally sound, but it’s both entertaining and instructive. I read every issue.
Harry Schultz, Author, Writer, Investment Legend:
This is one of those things U should have as a Perspective Protector. Every home should have one, along with a fire extinguisher. Rosenberg is a rare bird. U’ll feel lucky U found him. FMP is a bit long, but so is the Bible & so is Webster’s Dictionary, but U need all 3. He makes every word count. You’re welcome!
Mark Nestmann, President, The Nestmann Group, Ltd.:
I enjoy reading Free-Man’s Perspective immensely. Paul Rosenberg has an encyclopedic knowledge of history, along with the communication skills to apply historical lessons to today’s world.
Jeff Berwick, Founder, The Dollar Vigilante:
Freeman’s Perspective is unlike any paid newsletter I subscribe to. It isn’t full of the usual investment ideas and get-rich schemes. It is, however, full of unbelievably interesting and heavily researched insights pulled from the pages of history. And by better understanding history, philosophy, and politics, you can form a better personal foundation upon which to build wealth in your life in a truly enlightened way. It’s worth every penny.
And From Paul’s Awesome Subscribers…
I am reasonably well read and world aware, and I can honestly say that I have never read such a concise, dispassionate, succinct, abridged, and really quite cool account of why things are the way they are.
You know, this issue helps me process some of the emotions I’ve been having for a while about all this freedom “nonsense.” It’s lonely out here. You’ve been at this and have taken it to a whole other place that I could even imagine.
I’ve read a lot of analysis about the current state of our Nation, but I have to say, this is the best. I mean, you nail it. I will send this out to as many of my producer friends that I can. Thanks for your efforts! Free-Man’s Perspective is simply superb, imho. Thank you very much for your wonderful dedication and hard work. Your material is fresh, superbly written, thought-provoking.
Subscribe To Recieve
- 12-month subscription to Free-Man’s Perspective/Parallel Society Newsletter – Delivered digitally every month
- Complete archives of all Free-Man’s Perspective/Parallel Society past issues of the newsletter dating back all the way to 2011
- All Interim Report’s written by Paul Rosenberg himself – as the world changes and the market reacts Paul writes short blurbs to get the right knowledge into your hands as fast as possible
Act Now And You Will Also Get
When you subscribe through Escape Artist right now for Free-Man’s Perspective/Parallel Society you will get these exciting digital bonuses by Paul Rosenberg:
- BONUS #1 – Paul Rosenberg groundbreaking novel: A Lodging of Wayfaring Men – this is the seminal work that not only predicted the rise of digital currencies but actually inspired their creation
- BONUS #2 – How Surveillance Destroys Us (And What We Can Do to Stop It) – by Paul Rosenberg
- BONUS #3 – The Basics of Bitcoin: Best Practices and Biggest Mistakes – Primer by Paul Rosenberg
- BONUS #4 – Inside the Infamous Silk Road – Special Interview. Note: Silk Road has been closed down by the FBI, but there are still extreamly interesting perspectives in this interview.
- BONUS #5 – A Chat With One of the Original Mad Men – Paul Rosenberg interviews Paul Greenfield
Try it Risk-Free – With a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Take a 3-month test drive. Read the issues. Browse through the archive. If you aren’t thrilled with Freeman’s Perspective and Parallel Society, you’ll get all your money back. And even if you decide to cancel after the first three months, you get a full refund on all unsent issues.
So… Give subscribe below and enjoy a clear view of the past and present, and a view of the future that’s waiting for us. You won’t be disappointed.